Please call in for enquiry if you are interested!!
Classes are held currently unavailable. Please contact us for further information.
What is Small Group Circuit Training (SGCT)?
Circuit Training is a form of body conditioning or resistance training using high-intensity aerobics. It targets strength building and muscular endurance.
Here are the Top 10 benefits of a SGCT (in no particular order):
- More personal attention – While Group Exercise offers plenty of benefits, the instructors may not always be able to observe and correct each individual participant.
- More economical – Personal Training provides one-on-one personal attention and the greatest opportunity to succeed. However, some may find that SGCT fits better into their budget; whilst giving them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change and evolve as you progress. This prevents boredom and the individual from hitting a plateau.
- Company – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising beside you can push you a little harder if compared to doing it alone.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout.
- Greater Focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping a tight programme and watching your every move.
- FUN – Yes, fun! The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that individuals involved in exercise programs are more likely to commit. With all of the previously listed benefits, why would you not want to come back?
- Results – You will get the results when you stick with a well-constructed program.
Therefore, a Small Group Circuit Training may be THE missing link you have been looking for between a Large Group Exercise Class and One-on-One Personal Training.
Jeremy Ng is a veteran personal fitness trainer and instructor who has more than 10 years’
of experience in the fitness industry. He is certified by the National Academy of Sports
Medicine (NASM), Personal Training Academy Global (PTA Global) and American Council on
Exercise (ACE). In addition, he is also a certified Emergency First Response (EFR) trainer.
To date Jeremy has earned a number of Master Trainer and Facilitator titles from NASM, PTA Global,
Freemotion Fitness, ViPR, Trigger Point Therapy and other major fitness products. He is a seasoned
facilitator for different fitness and EFR related workshops all over the country and is no stranger at
these events throughout the year.